- December 30th, 2021
The milestones that marked the year of Viña Concha y Toro
Despite the challenges of the year, the company made great progress and reaffirmed its commitment in social, environmental and governance matters. We invite you to check out the milestones of this 2021.
- We joined the BCorp global community.
- Our California subsidiary, Fetzer Vineyards, received its third BCorp recertification and a significant increase in 30+ points. Also, was included in the Top Impact Companies 2021 ranking.
- Bonterra became the world’s first organically farmed, Climate Neutral certified wine.
- For a sixth year in a row we, as a company, were included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
- Our Chilean subsidiary, Concha y Toro, was chosen as one of the Top 5 Most Admired Wine Brands by Drinks International. Additionally, Wine & Spirits named it as one of the Top 100 Winery of the Year.
- The Drinks Business named us as “International Drinks Company of the Year”, thanks to our skillful management during the pandemic, strong wine brands, and B Corporation certification.
- Our Argentinean subsidiary, Trivento, celebrated its 25th Anniversary. Also, its flagship wine, Trivento Reserve Malbec, became the best-selling Argentinian wine in the UK.
- Regarding our premiumization strategy, we experienced progress with strong growth rates in the Super and Ultra Premium wines categories.