- May 5th, 2022
Concha y Toro obtains vegan certification for 40 of its wines
Concha y Toro received the V-Label seal for another 20 wines from different brands, which are added to the 20 that obtained the certification in 2021.
The Chilean subsidiary Concha y Toro achieved vegan V-Label certification for 40 of its wines, a process that began at the end of last year. To obtain the seal, all the inputs used in the winemaking stage were evaluated directly with each supplier. In addition, specific studies were conducted for each wine evaluated.
V-Label is an internationally recognized symbol for the labeling of vegan products and services. For consumers, it is a simple and reliable reference that helps and guides their purchasing decision. With V-Label, companies promote transparency and clarity.
The 2022 products that earned the seal are:
- Palo Alto Assemblage Red Blend.
- Palo Alto Red Blend I
- Palo Alto Red Blend II
- Trio Merlot
- Trio Cabernet Sauvignon
- Casillero del Diablo Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon
- Casillero del Diablo Reserva Merlot
- Casillero del Diablo Reserva Carmenere
- Casillero del Diablo Reserva Syrah
- Casillero del Diablo Red Carmenere
- Casillero del Diablo Red Cabernet Sauvignon
- Casillero del Diablo Red Blend Red Blend
- Diablo Black Cabernet Sauvignon
- Diablo Dark Red
- Unrated Cabernet Sauvignon
- Marques de Casa Concha Syrah
- Marques de Casa Concha Malbec
- Marques de Casa Concha Chardonnay
- Terrunyo Cabernet Sauvignon
- Carmín de Peumo Carmenere